2017 Ski Trips
January 21-26, 2017
- EMAIL TRIP LEADER FOR AVAILIBILITY -only one bed left as of Sept 8.
- 4 day lift pass; Direct flights to Hayden
- 5 nights - Canyon Creek Condo
- Trip Leader: Marianne Hensel
- Asst Leader: Gary Cueno
- Early Bird (before 10/1): $1240
- Regular: $1365
- Steamboat Trip Details
February 7-12, 2017
- 4 day lift pass
- Flights to Kamloops via Vancouver
- 5 nights at Grand Hotel
- Trip Leader: Sandra Hauptmann
March 11-18, 2017
- 5 day lift pass
- Non-Stop flights to Boise
- 7 nights at Limelight Hotel
- Trip Leader: Tony Piazza
- Asst Leader: Julie Goodman
April 5-9, 2017
- 3 day lift pass
- Non-Stop flights to Salt Lake City
- 4 nights at Cliff Lodge
- Trip Leader: Mark McMorran
- Asst Leader: Amory Cummings
The Lincoln Park Ski Club (LPSC) is a premier ski and snowboard club in the Chicagoland area offering year-round fun, social events and hassle-free winter sport vacations. During ski season, LPSC provides some of the best alpine ski and snowboard packages available: choosing challenging and interesting destinations at major ski resorts domestically as well as in Europe.
Club trips are kept between 25 and 42 people, and are comprised of equal numbers of men and women. Athletic ability is not an issue; the club has members ranging from white-knuckled beginners to black-diamond daredevils.
All LPSC trips include airfare, hotel, lift tickets and ground transportation. In addition, the majority of the lodging is at ski-in/ski-out facilities. All of the trips are very social with optional group outings as well as après ski gatherings.
About Our Club
The club has been in operation for fifty years and is managed by an all volunteer board of directors. Our nearly 200 members are extremely active, interested in meeting new people and making new friends. In addition to skiing, the club offers a golf league and road bike outings during the warmer months.
We usually kick off the ski season with our Beginning of Season Party in mid Fall and wrap up the year with an End of the Season Party in May. These parties are open to members and non-members interested in learning about our our trips and social events.