Trips Signup Party
** SAVE THE DATE **
Thursday, August 24th
Time: 6:30 PM
Address: 3101 N. Sheffield Ave
Our trips will go on sale! Reserve your spot early for your favorite ski location. Special pricing if you sign up early
This years destinations: Whistler, Vail, Lake Tahoe and Sauze D'Oulx, Italy.
Grant Park Symphony
Date: Friday, August 18th
Where: Millennium Park
Meetup Time: 6:00 PM
Start Time: 6:30 PM
Meet on the right edge (right as you face the amphitheater) of the Great Lawn. Look for the neon-green armbands.
Call Pete if you get lost: (630) 661-1211.
Monthly Social Meeting
Date: Thursday, August 10th
Time: 7:00 PM
Address: 3101 N. Sheffield Ave
Come and join your ski club friends for a monthly get together. Our reserved tables are at the back bar.
Light appetizers to be provided
Future Monthly Social Dates: 9/14, 10/12, 11/9 and 12/14
2017 Ski Trip Preview
Here is a preview of our 2018 Ski Trips. Pricing and leaders are not yet available as we are still working on those details. Note that our 3 domestic trips are all at Epic pass resorts. Lift tickets for those trips are optional. For questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
January 7-12, 2018
- 5 nights at the Adara Hotel in Whistler Village
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Vancouver on Air Canada
- All Ground Transfers between Vancouver and Whistler
- Continental Breakfast
- 4 of 5 day Lift Pass (optional with Epic Pass)
January 27-February 1, 2018
- 5 nights the Evergreen Lodge
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Denver on United
- Roundtrip Ground Transfer between Denver and Vail
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- 4 of 6 day Lift Pass good at Breckenridge, Keystone and Beaver Creek (optional with Epic Pass)
Sauze d'Oulx, Italy
February 16-27, 2018
- 7 nights at the Hotel la Torre
- Air to Milan via Newark returning via Nice, France
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner included
- 3 day Add-on trip to Nice, France.
- 3 nights in Hotel Splendid
- All Transfers included
- Lift Pass NOT INCLUDED
- Limited Spots available
Lake Tahoe, CA
March 10-15, 2018
- 5 nights at the Monteblue Resort/Casino
- Non-Stop roundtrip air to Reno, Nevada on American
- Ground Transfer between Reno and South Lake Tahoe
- 4 of 6 day Lift Pass to Heavenly good at Kirkwood and Northstar (optional with Epic Pass)
The Lincoln Park Ski Club (LPSC) is a premier ski and snowboard club in the Chicagoland area offering year-round fun, social events and hassle-free winter sport vacations. During ski season, LPSC provides some of the best alpine ski and snowboard packages available: choosing challenging and interesting destinations at major ski resorts domestically as well as in Europe.
Club trips are kept between 25 and 42 people, and are comprised of equal numbers of men and women. Athletic ability is not an issue; the club has members ranging from white-knuckled beginners to black-diamond daredevils.
All LPSC trips include airfare, hotel, lift tickets and ground transportation. In addition, the majority of the lodging is at ski-in/ski-out facilities. All of the trips are very social with optional group outings as well as après ski gatherings.